SIMPLE brand #93 - Melanie Deziel: Prove It - Exactly How Modern Marketers Earn Trust
In this week’s episode of the SIMPLE brand podcast, I talk with Melanie Deziel, author of Prove It: Exactly How Modern Marketers Earn Trust!
Melanie was on the show all the way back in episode 13 where we discussed her first book, The Content Fuel Framework.
This time she’s back to discuss her new book - Prove It: Exactly How Modern Marketers Earn Trust.
Listen - I get it. You know your brand is amazing. And you say your brand is amazing.
But why should your customers believe you?
They're waiting for you to prove it. And if you can't, they'll simply walk away.
Thankfully, there's a simple framework to follow to help you craft your promises and back up each claim. And Melanie and I discuss that framework to help you not only craft the right promise to your customers but also to create and deliver the right content that proves your promise without you simply saying, “Hey! Trust me!”
Some of the topics we discuss include:
- Customers want to be able to trust brands so there’s an opportunity for your brand to stand out from the crowd
- Why there’s such a lack of trust from consumers today
- The three different types of content to create to back up your brand’s claims
- How to understand the claims that our brand is already making
- The difference between objective and subjective claims
- The five types of claims brands can make
- Why brands need to be careful about liberally saying they’re committed to social causes
- How to prove to your customers that you deliver a simple and convenient customer experience
RESOURCES FROM THIS EPISODE:
- Melanie's website
- Melanie's book - Prove It: Exactly How Modern Marketers Earn Trust
- Melanie's book - The Content Fuel Framework
- SIMPLE brand #13: Melanie Deziel - How to Generate Unlimited Content for Your Brand
ENJOY THIS EPISODE HERE
- Listen on Apple Podcasts
- Listen on Amazon
- Listen on Google Podcasts
- Listen on Spotify
- Listen on Pandora
- Listen on iHeartRadio
RATE, REVIEW & SUBSCRIBE HERE
“I love the SIMPLE brand With Matt Lyles podcast!” Does that sound like you? If so, please consider rating and reviewing my show! This helps me support more people (just like you!) create simple experiences for their customers and for their team members.
Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Then be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode!
Also, if you haven’t done so already, go ahead and subscribe to the podcast. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the feed and, if you’re not subscribed you’ll likely miss out on them.
Are you signed up to get notified on new posts and podcast episodes?
You'll never miss another idea from Matt.
You hate SPAM, right? Us too! We'll never sell your information, for any reason.