SIMPLE brand #96 - Jim Knight: Service That Rocks: Create Unforgettable Experiences and Turn Customers into Fans
In this week’s episode of the SIMPLE brand podcast, I talk with Jim Knight, author of Service That Rocks: Create Unforgettable Experiences and Turn Customers into Fans!
Jim’s the former head of global training for Hard Rock International - so you KNOW he’s great at teaching people how to deliver rock star experiences.
Today he’s an international keynote speaker and expert in leadership, training and development, and customer experience.
And Jim’s the author of three best-selling books including his latest - Service That Rocks!
If you heard my previous episode with Brittany Hodak then you know that you shouldn’t just settle for creating loyal customers. Your goal should be to deliver an experience to your customers that turns them into raving fans.
And that’s just what Jim teaches as well.
Some of the topics we discuss include:
- How rock bands and brands are similar in how the biggest ones create fans
- Why the customer experience is the most important piece of your brand
- Employees’ behaviors are valuable in delivering the customer experience
- You need to constantly communicate how your brand values translate into your employees’ roles
- Your customers see your employees as the brand
- How to create unique experiences that differentiate from the competition
- The value of empowering your employees
- The four-letter words you don’t want customers to use to describe your customer experience
- A secret to turn customers into fans is treating them like rockstars
RESOURCES FROM THIS EPISODE:
ENJOY THIS EPISODE HERE
- Listen on Apple Podcasts
- Listen on Amazon
- Listen on Google Podcasts
- Listen on Spotify
- Listen on Pandora
- Listen on iHeartRadio
RATE, REVIEW & SUBSCRIBE HERE
“I love the SIMPLE brand With Matt Lyles podcast!” Does that sound like you? If so, please consider rating and reviewing my show! This helps me support more people (just like you!) create simple experiences for their customers and for their team members.
Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Then be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode!
Also, if you haven’t done so already, go ahead and subscribe to the podcast. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the feed and, if you’re not subscribed you’ll likely miss out on them.
Are you signed up to get notified on new posts and podcast episodes?
You'll never miss another idea from Matt.
You hate SPAM, right? Us too! We'll never sell your information, for any reason.